Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sept 22nd- Interesting Subject for Task Two

Interesting Subjects:
My god-mother
My brother

Why are you interested in these subjects?
I am interested in these subjects to interview because they both have very unique stories that would relate to education.

What makes him/her interesting and unique?
What makes my brother unique is that he is disabled and when living with our mother she kept him from going to school and getting an education.

What sort of questions would you ask and why?
I would ask what it felt like watching other kids go to school during the day and not being able to go?
If he ever had to 'sneak' around to go to school.
I would ask these questions because it would give a better idea of what it was really like for him to be kept from getting an education.

What sort of problems do you think may arise for Task Two?
Unlike our previous paper, I have never written one like this before so I am a little worried about how it will turn out.

I dont have any questions as of now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    I'm really interested in reading about your brother's experiences.I do have to ask though, because a question developed yesterday (not in regard to your brother). Korey, a classmate in the 1 p.m. class, is also writing about a family member who is 25, but developmentally, he is around the age of 12. Great subject; however, she understands that the nature of some of the questions she may ask, he may not be able to answer. Do you think that your brother may have this same concern? If so, what Korey is doing is talking to immediate family members, say a parent or sibling or even tutor.

    Let me know what you think.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete